- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Catches Media Taking Semi-Bare Photos of Him in Locker Room
- Updated: March 17, 2015
It’s common courtesy. Respect a player’s privacy and give him his space until he’s ready to interact with the media.
One reporter apparently didn’t get the message after the Cleveland Cavaliers’ 123-108 win over the Orlando Magic on Sunday according to Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com.
LeBron James, who had just gotten out of the shower and apparently had nothing on but a towel around his waist, was scrolling through his cell phone and was obviously not ready to address the media. That’s when he looked up and through his peripheral vision, caught one of the media delegates snapping a photo of him while he was semi-bare.
James had a baffled look on his face and called over to a team official. He then said to the media member, “That’s not cool, man. I don’t miss anything.” The member apparently got away after he buried the picture deep in his photo gallery, according to Haynes.
However, following last night’s 106-92 loss to the Miami Heat, two other members of the media wouldn’t be so lucky. Fresh out of the shower once again, James, who only had on a towel, was answering questions for reporters. In the background, two members of the media were in plain sight rapidly snapping photos of James while he was answering questions. This time, officials were able to catch the suspects in the act and remove them immediately from the room.
Apparently, this has been an ongoing issue all-year long and it has gotten so bad that the public relations staff has been forced to announce that still photography will no longer be permitted in the locker room.
When James was informed about the removal of the two members of the press, all he could do was shake his head in disbelief.