- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
- Jordan Clarkson Becomes 1st Cavs Player to Accomplish Surprising Feat This Season
- Video: Marquese Chriss Obliterates Brooklyn Nets Defender With Nasty Poster Dunk
- Derrick Rose Admits to ‘Spying’ on LeBron James While He Was on Cavs
- Cavs News: Cedi Osman and Ante Zizic to Return Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Cavs News: Kevin Love Out Tonight vs. Brooklyn Nets
Top 5 Teams with Best Odds of Winning the 2015 NBA Championship
- Updated: February 25, 2015
With a monumental shift power shift in the Eastern Conference to unlikely frontrunners in the West, the 2014-2015 NBA season has a lot of teams that can come out on top. However, which team really has the best odds of winning it all?
Bookmakers in Vegas are known to be extremely accurate when it comes to sports betting as they have the odds down to a mathematical tee. Whether you agree with these rankings or not, you’ll be surprised at where some of the teams stand rank.
5. Chicago Bulls: 9/1
With the recent devastating news of Derrick Rose having to undergo yet another surgery, who knows how accurate these odds will hold to be. Nonetheless, with Coach Tom Thibodeau at the helm, the Chicago Bulls are a formidable defensive team that will make it tough for any Eastern Conference foe to go through.
Next: Atlanta Hawks