- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
Top 5 Teams with Best Odds of Winning the 2015 NBA Championship
- Updated: February 25, 2015
With a monumental shift power shift in the Eastern Conference to unlikely frontrunners in the West, the 2014-2015 NBA season has a lot of teams that can come out on top. However, which team really has the best odds of winning it all?
Bookmakers in Vegas are known to be extremely accurate when it comes to sports betting as they have the odds down to a mathematical tee. Whether you agree with these rankings or not, you’ll be surprised at where some of the teams stand rank.
5. Chicago Bulls: 9/1
With the recent devastating news of Derrick Rose having to undergo yet another surgery, who knows how accurate these odds will hold to be. Nonetheless, with Coach Tom Thibodeau at the helm, the Chicago Bulls are a formidable defensive team that will make it tough for any Eastern Conference foe to go through.
Next: Atlanta Hawks