- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Top 5 Teams with Best Odds of Winning the 2015 NBA Championship
- Updated: February 25, 2015
With a monumental shift power shift in the Eastern Conference to unlikely frontrunners in the West, the 2014-2015 NBA season has a lot of teams that can come out on top. However, which team really has the best odds of winning it all?
Bookmakers in Vegas are known to be extremely accurate when it comes to sports betting as they have the odds down to a mathematical tee. Whether you agree with these rankings or not, you’ll be surprised at where some of the teams stand rank.
5. Chicago Bulls: 9/1
With the recent devastating news of Derrick Rose having to undergo yet another surgery, who knows how accurate these odds will hold to be. Nonetheless, with Coach Tom Thibodeau at the helm, the Chicago Bulls are a formidable defensive team that will make it tough for any Eastern Conference foe to go through.
Next: Atlanta Hawks