- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Top 5 Teams with Best Odds of Winning the 2015 NBA Championship
- Updated: February 25, 2015
With a monumental shift power shift in the Eastern Conference to unlikely frontrunners in the West, the 2014-2015 NBA season has a lot of teams that can come out on top. However, which team really has the best odds of winning it all?
Bookmakers in Vegas are known to be extremely accurate when it comes to sports betting as they have the odds down to a mathematical tee. Whether you agree with these rankings or not, you’ll be surprised at where some of the teams stand rank.
5. Chicago Bulls: 9/1
With the recent devastating news of Derrick Rose having to undergo yet another surgery, who knows how accurate these odds will hold to be. Nonetheless, with Coach Tom Thibodeau at the helm, the Chicago Bulls are a formidable defensive team that will make it tough for any Eastern Conference foe to go through.
Next: Atlanta Hawks