- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Cavs News: Kendrick Perkins to Sign with Cleveland Cavaliers
- Updated: February 21, 2015
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) February 21, 2015
Perkins was sent to the Jazz on Thursday in a three-team deal involving the Oklahoma City Thunder and Detroit Pistons and was expected to be bought out immediately after.
Other teams involved in the bidding for Perkins were the Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Clippers, New Orleans Pelicans, and San Antonio Spurs, with the Cavs being “strong” frontrunners.
According to a source, LeBron James was heavily involved in recruiting the 6’10” center to the Cavaliers.
The Land welcome my bro as well as my muscle(LOL) @KendrickPerkins to the city with open arms! Happy and thrilled to have u aboard homie!!
Known for his gritty interior defense, Perkins will help solidify the Cavs frontline, providing depth behind center Timofey Mozgov.