- Video: J.R. Smith in Serious Pain After Landing Awkwardly on Left Knee
- 5 Signs That Point Kevin Love Making All-Star Team This Season
- Tyronn Lue Said Something to LeBron That Pissed Him off During Game 7 of Finals
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls Game Recap: Lackadaisical Effort Leads to Third Straight Loss
- J.R. Smith Gives Possible Explanation for Recent Shooting Struggles
- Video: Dwyane Wade Trolls LeBron James in Wake of Lost World Series Bet
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Defensive Woes Continue
- Video: Kyrie Irving Punches Paul Pierce Out of Frustration
- Video: Kyrie Irving Loses Chris Paul With Nasty Dribble Move as Bench Erupts
- LeBron James Speaks About Possibly Meeting Warriors in Finals for Third Straight Year
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Miss Sunday’s Game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Updated: November 27, 2016
Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com reports that Shumpert suffered the injury during the first half of the team’s rout of the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night. He then sat out the rest of the game with the Cavaliers holding a huge lead at intermission.
Earlier on Sunday morning, he was listed as questionable after no mention was made of the injury the day before. However, the injury doesn’t appear to be a serious concern.
“We just want to make sure he’s fine,” Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue said.
The Cavs bench was already shorthanded due to the absence of center Channing Frye, whose father passed away on Thanksgiving Day.
Cleveland will look to go 13-2 as it takes on the Philadelphia 76ers at 1:00 PM E/T.