- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Recap: New Big 3 Combine for 71 in Tight Win
- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Miss Sunday’s Game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Updated: November 27, 2016
Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com reports that Shumpert suffered the injury during the first half of the team’s rout of the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night. He then sat out the rest of the game with the Cavaliers holding a huge lead at intermission.
Earlier on Sunday morning, he was listed as questionable after no mention was made of the injury the day before. However, the injury doesn’t appear to be a serious concern.
“We just want to make sure he’s fine,” Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue said.
The Cavs bench was already shorthanded due to the absence of center Channing Frye, whose father passed away on Thanksgiving Day.
Cleveland will look to go 13-2 as it takes on the Philadelphia 76ers at 1:00 PM E/T.