- Video: Richard Jefferson Makes Fun of LeBron’s Newest SkyMall Purchase
- Video: Byron Scott Takes Stand on LeBron’s Rank in Today’s NBA
- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
Cavs News: Iman Shumpert to Miss Sunday’s Game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Updated: November 27, 2016
Joe Vardon of Cleveland.com reports that Shumpert suffered the injury during the first half of the team’s rout of the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night. He then sat out the rest of the game with the Cavaliers holding a huge lead at intermission.
Earlier on Sunday morning, he was listed as questionable after no mention was made of the injury the day before. However, the injury doesn’t appear to be a serious concern.
“We just want to make sure he’s fine,” Cavaliers head coach Tyronn Lue said.
The Cavs bench was already shorthanded due to the absence of center Channing Frye, whose father passed away on Thanksgiving Day.
Cleveland will look to go 13-2 as it takes on the Philadelphia 76ers at 1:00 PM E/T.