- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
- Updated: January 11, 2021
The Brooklyn Nets continue to be without the service of point guard Kyrie Irving.
Furthermore, Nets head coach Steve Nash has no update on the mercurial veteran’s absence.
Nets’ Steve Nash says he doesn’t have an update on Kyrie Irving regarding Irving’s status for tomorrow’s game against Denver. Irving has missed the past 3 games due to personal reasons.
— Ian Begley (@IanBegley) January 11, 2021
Irving, 28, made headlines for abruptly deciding not to play against the Philadelphia 76ers last Thursday.
In addition, he missed contests against the Memphis Grizzlies and Oklahoma City Thunder. The Nets lost both of those games.
On the season, Irving is averaging 27.1 points, 6.1 assists and 5.3 rebounds per game. The Nets are counting on the duo of Irving and Kevin Durant to lead them to a championship.
Of course, both players have won titles in the past. Irving played a huge role in helping the Cleveland Cavaliers attain their championship in 2016.
The Nets are slated to face the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday.