- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Former Cavs star Tristan Thompson lists Ohio home for whopping $3.25M (full gallery inside)
- Updated: December 30, 2020
Now, the 2016 champion is making his move more official by putting his Ohio mansion up for sale.
“The home, which resides along the water in the village of Bratenahl, is on the market for $3.25 million, a big leap from what Thompson paid in 2015, which was $1.9 million, Realtor.com reported, making the home the most expensive in Bratenahl,” wrote TJ Macias of the Sun Sentinel.
Thompson, 29, signed a two-year, $19 million contract with the Celtics in free agency.
The big man was drafted by the Cavs with the No. 4 pick in the 2011 NBA Draft. He played in Cleveland for the first nine years of his career.
However, the Cavs have been on a relentless rebuild for the last two seasons. As a result, they’ve missed the playoffs by far in those two years.
On the Celtics, Thompson gets a chance to compete for a NBA championship. After all, the Celtics made the Eastern Conference Finals three times in the last four years.
The veteran has career averages of 9.4 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.