- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Cavs players react in jubilation to first-round pick of Isaac Okoro
- Updated: November 18, 2020
There is A LOT of excitement inside Cleveland Clinic Courts right now.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) November 19, 2020
OKORO!!! Let’s get ready to play some defense 💪🏽
— Collin 'Young Bull' Sexton (@CollinSexton02) November 19, 2020
Welcome to Cleveland @isaacokoro303!!!
Okoro is a 6-foot-6 forward who played one season with Auburn University. In the 2019-20 season, he was named to the All-SEC Second Team, the SEC All-Defensive Team and the SEC All-Freshman Team.
Okoro is known for his defense, as he can guard multiple positions. With the Cavs possessing perhaps their backcourt of the future in Darius Garland and Collin Sexton, Okoro could slide into the 3 spot.
His defense will be particularly welcome given that the Cavs were the NBA’s second-to-worst defensive team this past season in terms defensive rating.