- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
- Larry Nance Jr. offers high praise for Miami Marlins’ historic hire of Kim Ng
Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Updated: October 16, 2020
The guard composed a morbid message with a black image, forcing people to flood the comments section advising that the youngster seek help.
Porter Jr., 20, is one of the Cavs’ best young players.
The Cavs selected the guard with the No. 30 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft. He posted 10.0 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game in his rookie year.
However, the Cavs finished with the worst record in the Eastern Conference last season. The team is comprised of young players and proven veterans.
While it’s not clear what Porter Jr. is going through, the hope is that someone will reach out to him and make sure everything is okay.