- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
- J.B. Bickerstaff releases powerful statement regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s recent run-ins with law
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘far and away’ best player in Cavs’ bubble
- Report: Rockets spoke with Cavs about potential Russell Westbrook trade
- Report: Cavs have ‘expectation of ascension’ for Collin Sexton and Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs ‘crossing their fingers’ that Kevin Love doesn’t have on-court outbursts this season
- Cavs release heartfelt statement dedicated to Tristan Thompson
- JaVale Mcgee helps Justin Beiber in getting album nominated for Grammy
- Report: Cavs didn’t draft Obi Toppin due to one major flaw
Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Updated: October 16, 2020
The guard composed a morbid message with a black image, forcing people to flood the comments section advising that the youngster seek help.
Porter Jr., 20, is one of the Cavs’ best young players.
The Cavs selected the guard with the No. 30 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft. He posted 10.0 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game in his rookie year.
However, the Cavs finished with the worst record in the Eastern Conference last season. The team is comprised of young players and proven veterans.
While it’s not clear what Porter Jr. is going through, the hope is that someone will reach out to him and make sure everything is okay.