- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Updated: October 16, 2020
The guard composed a morbid message with a black image, forcing people to flood the comments section advising that the youngster seek help.
Porter Jr., 20, is one of the Cavs’ best young players.
The Cavs selected the guard with the No. 30 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft. He posted 10.0 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game in his rookie year.
However, the Cavs finished with the worst record in the Eastern Conference last season. The team is comprised of young players and proven veterans.
While it’s not clear what Porter Jr. is going through, the hope is that someone will reach out to him and make sure everything is okay.