- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Former NBA Executive Explains Why Kyrie Irving Beats Anthony Davis in LeBron James Teammate Rankings
- Updated: September 18, 2020
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James has had some amazing teammates in his career.
Now, James’ partner is star big man Anthony Davis. While Davis is definitely one of the best teammates James has ever had, one executive ranked Irving ahead of him.
“Until Davis wins a chip, he’s second to Kyrie,” a former Western Conference executive told Bleacher Report’s Eric Pincus. “Wade all day [over both].”
The Lakers could win a championship this season. However, they still have to get through the Denver Nuggets in the Western Conference Finals before even having a chance to compete for a title.
As for Irving, Cavs fans will never forget the clutch 3-pointer he hit in Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors.
That shot, coupled with James’ famous block of Andre Iguodala, played a huge role in giving Cleveland its first championship in over 50 years.