- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Former NBA Executive Explains Why Kyrie Irving Beats Anthony Davis in LeBron James Teammate Rankings
- Updated: September 18, 2020
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James has had some amazing teammates in his career.
Now, James’ partner is star big man Anthony Davis. While Davis is definitely one of the best teammates James has ever had, one executive ranked Irving ahead of him.
“Until Davis wins a chip, he’s second to Kyrie,” a former Western Conference executive told Bleacher Report’s Eric Pincus. “Wade all day [over both].”
The Lakers could win a championship this season. However, they still have to get through the Denver Nuggets in the Western Conference Finals before even having a chance to compete for a title.
As for Irving, Cavs fans will never forget the clutch 3-pointer he hit in Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors.
That shot, coupled with James’ famous block of Andre Iguodala, played a huge role in giving Cleveland its first championship in over 50 years.