- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Kevin Love Emphatically Reacts to NBA Teams Boycotting Playoffs
- Updated: August 26, 2020
The Bucks’ decision helped lay the groundwork for the postponement of all three of Wednesday’s postseason contests. Milwaukee’s decision was intensely personal, with Jacob Blake’s dramatic shooting taking place less than 50 miles from Milwaukee.
We have the strongest, most unified league in the world!!! #change
Since Sunday’s shooting of Blake, riots and violence have taken place in Kenosha, Wis., with players from multiple NBA teams expressing their outrage.
Even before the NBA officially decided to resume the 2019-20 season, there had been some discussion about players not competing to protest previous police shootings of African-Americans.
The Bucks were just one win away from advancing to the second round of the NBA postseason, with no indication right now exactly if and when the series will resume.