- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Updated: June 21, 2020
After seeing a video of Garland light up defenders on social media, Drummond hyped up the youngster on his own Instagram Story.
Garland, 20, was the No. 5 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft.
Although he was a lottery pick, Garland didn’t have the greatest first season in the league. He put up 12.3 points, 3.9 assists and 1.9 rebounds in 30.9 minutes per game this season.
Recently, one Cavs insider broke down some advanced stats that indicated that Garland was the worst player in the NBA this year. Yet, the Cavs still have high expectations for the Vanderbilt University product.
Furthermore, Drummond has his point guard’s back as well.
The 26-year-old Drummond was only able to play in a handful of games in Cleveland this season.
In a Cavs uniform, he posted 17.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 1.5 steals in eight games this year.