- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Updated: June 21, 2020
After seeing a video of Garland light up defenders on social media, Drummond hyped up the youngster on his own Instagram Story.
Garland, 20, was the No. 5 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft.
Although he was a lottery pick, Garland didn’t have the greatest first season in the league. He put up 12.3 points, 3.9 assists and 1.9 rebounds in 30.9 minutes per game this season.
Recently, one Cavs insider broke down some advanced stats that indicated that Garland was the worst player in the NBA this year. Yet, the Cavs still have high expectations for the Vanderbilt University product.
Furthermore, Drummond has his point guard’s back as well.
The 26-year-old Drummond was only able to play in a handful of games in Cleveland this season.
In a Cavs uniform, he posted 17.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 1.5 steals in eight games this year.