- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
- Tristan Thompson Reminisces on Cavs Championship as ‘Legendary Father’s Day’
- Numbers Show That Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Was NBA’s Worst Player This Season
- Trae Young Explains How Kevin Love Helped Change His Life by Speaking Out About Mental Health
Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Updated: June 21, 2020
After seeing a video of Garland light up defenders on social media, Drummond hyped up the youngster on his own Instagram Story.
Garland, 20, was the No. 5 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft.
Although he was a lottery pick, Garland didn’t have the greatest first season in the league. He put up 12.3 points, 3.9 assists and 1.9 rebounds in 30.9 minutes per game this season.
Recently, one Cavs insider broke down some advanced stats that indicated that Garland was the worst player in the NBA this year. Yet, the Cavs still have high expectations for the Vanderbilt University product.
Furthermore, Drummond has his point guard’s back as well.
The 26-year-old Drummond was only able to play in a handful of games in Cleveland this season.
In a Cavs uniform, he posted 17.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 1.5 steals in eight games this year.