- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Updated: May 26, 2020
Nance began his career with the Los Angeles Lakers in 2015, which coincided with the start of the final year of Bryant’s legendary 20-year career with the franchise.
After being traded to the Cavaliers in February 2018, Nance continued to apply the lessons he had absorbed from Bryant during their lone season together to develop a solid work ethic.
Nance and all those connected to basketball, including fans, were stunned when Bryant, his daughter, Gianna, and seven others were killed in a helicopter crash on Jan. 26.
At present, no official date has been given regarding the resumption of NBA action for this season. Given the fact that the Cavaliers were out of playoff contention, there’s also uncertainty as to whether the league will simply move to the postseason.
If the regular season is considered over, it would mean that Nance’s practice efforts are geared toward the start of the 2020-21 season. Yet, regardless of what takes place, the elder Bryant’s memory remains strong with the Cavs big man.