- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Updated: March 30, 2020
The death came as a shock to current and former members of the Cavs organization, including former Cavs star LeBron James.
Following the conversation, McLeod’s widow, Beth, took to Twitter to thank James for all the love and support he sent to her family following the tragic death of her husband.
.@KingJames shares his love for @CavsFredMcLeod It's been almost 7 months. LeBron was supposed to play against @cavs His first return home as Laker. They were going to dedicate the Fred McLeod Media Room that night💕 thanks LeBron ❤️, @RealAClifton @channingfrye @Rjeff24 ❤️💕❤️ pic.twitter.com/xIb9QJsBix
— Beth McLeod (@BethHMcLeod) March 30, 2020
As Beth McLeod indicated in her message, James was scheduled to play in Cleveland late last week.
Sadly, the stoppage of play due to the novel coronavirus has put that game, and all other NBA games, on an indefinite hold. James himself sent a message to the Cavs family, expressing his sadness over the missed opportunity.
Hopefully, the playing of games is able to start back up in the near future.
While it is unclear when James will next play in Cleveland, there is no doubt that he will be welcomed by fans and members of the organization with open arms.
Surely, some of the people that James sees and hugs in his next appearance in Cleveland will be members of the McLeod family.