- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Report: Multiple Stars Out for Cavs-Celtics Matchup Wednesday
- Updated: March 4, 2020
The injury bug is in full effect in the NBA right now.
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics will be significantly shorthanded for their contest on Wednesday night.
The Celtics will be without stars Jaylen Brown, Gordon Hayward and Kemba Walker.
The Cavs will be missing their own share of key players as well.
Nonetheless, the Cavs will play with no excuses behind bull dog Collin Sexton.
The sophomore has been carrying the Cavs lately with his strong play and leadership. He is averaging 20.2 points and 3.1 rebounds per game this season.
As for the Celtics, they are expected to have emerging superstar Jayson Tatum play Wednesday. The 22-year-old put up a monster 30.7 points and 7.9 rebounds per game in the month of February.