- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Stunning New Nike Ad Parallels Cavs Coming Back in 2016 Finals to World Returning From Pandemic
Report: Multiple Stars Out for Cavs-Celtics Matchup Wednesday
- Updated: March 4, 2020
The injury bug is in full effect in the NBA right now.
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics will be significantly shorthanded for their contest on Wednesday night.
The Celtics will be without stars Jaylen Brown, Gordon Hayward and Kemba Walker.
The Cavs will be missing their own share of key players as well.
Nonetheless, the Cavs will play with no excuses behind bull dog Collin Sexton.
The sophomore has been carrying the Cavs lately with his strong play and leadership. He is averaging 20.2 points and 3.1 rebounds per game this season.
As for the Celtics, they are expected to have emerging superstar Jayson Tatum play Wednesday. The 22-year-old put up a monster 30.7 points and 7.9 rebounds per game in the month of February.