- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
Report: Multiple Stars Out for Cavs-Celtics Matchup Wednesday
- Updated: March 4, 2020
The injury bug is in full effect in the NBA right now.
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics will be significantly shorthanded for their contest on Wednesday night.
The Celtics will be without stars Jaylen Brown, Gordon Hayward and Kemba Walker.
The Cavs will be missing their own share of key players as well.
Nonetheless, the Cavs will play with no excuses behind bull dog Collin Sexton.
The sophomore has been carrying the Cavs lately with his strong play and leadership. He is averaging 20.2 points and 3.1 rebounds per game this season.
As for the Celtics, they are expected to have emerging superstar Jayson Tatum play Wednesday. The 22-year-old put up a monster 30.7 points and 7.9 rebounds per game in the month of February.