- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
Cavs News: Kevin Love ‘Probable’ to Return for Monday’s Game vs. Miami Heat
- Updated: February 24, 2020
— Spencer Davies (@SpinDavies) February 24, 2020
Love sat out the Cavaliers’ 124-105 loss to the Heat this past Saturday.
In the Cavs’ game against the Washington Wizards last Friday, Love only saw 23 minutes of action, scoring nine points and grabbing a rebound in the team’s 113-108 victory.
The 31-year-old Love also sat out his team’s final game before the All-Star break.
Prior to the end of the NBA trade deadline earlier this month, Love had been offered by the Cavaliers as a potential trade prospect. One of the reasons that no deal came about was because of Love’s checkered injury history, which includes last season in which he played just 22 total games.
Love is currently in the first year of a four-year contract extension that will pay him $120 million over the course of the deal.
This season, Love is continuing to provide solid production for the Cavaliers and is averaging 17.5 points, 9.6 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.