- Bulls Owner Reveals LeBron’s 7-Word Message About Akron That Indicated He Was Leaving Cleveland
- Larry Nance Jr. Explains Why Kobe Bryant’s Final Game More Meaningful to Him Than Cavs Championship
- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
- Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Expected to Sell for More Than $2 Million
- Report: Cavs Player Says He ‘Probably Won’t Play’ If NBA Creates 2nd Bubble
- Richard Jefferson Clowns LeBron James With Savage Comment After He Refers to Himself as King
Report: Kevin Love Came Into Training Camp About Month After Everyone Else
- Updated: February 22, 2020
Now, according to Brian Windhorst the Hoop Collective podcast, Love was apparently never behind Beilein from the start.
“Kevin Love did everything but rent out a billboard saying Beilein sucks,” said MacMahon. “There was zero percent chance of Beilein [working out with the Cavs]. With Kevin Love around, that was going to be a complete disaster because he was going to make it clear how much he thought this coach was over his head, and he was going to be right.”
If Love wanted Beilein gone, he certainly got his wish as the Cavs now have J.B. Bickerstaff at the helm.
Bickerstaff and the Cavs are sporting a spotless 1-0 record after the All-Star break with a recent victory over the Washington Wizards.