- Kevin Love Speculates How NBA Will Return for Rest of 2019-20 Season
- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Larry Nance Jr.: ‘I Have Zero Interest in Anything Basketball-Related Right Now’
- Report: Cavs’ Strength and Conditioning Trainers Keeping Team Ready
- Kyrie Irving Reveals Incredible Advice Kobe Bryant Gave Him Midway Through 2016 NBA Finals
- Kyrie Irving Shares Hilarious Story of Kobe Bryant Defending Him: ‘He Punched That S— Bro’
Report: Kevin Love Came Into Training Camp About Month After Everyone Else
- Updated: February 22, 2020
Now, according to Brian Windhorst the Hoop Collective podcast, Love was apparently never behind Beilein from the start.
“Kevin Love did everything but rent out a billboard saying Beilein sucks,” said MacMahon. “There was zero percent chance of Beilein [working out with the Cavs]. With Kevin Love around, that was going to be a complete disaster because he was going to make it clear how much he thought this coach was over his head, and he was going to be right.”
If Love wanted Beilein gone, he certainly got his wish as the Cavs now have J.B. Bickerstaff at the helm.
Bickerstaff and the Cavs are sporting a spotless 1-0 record after the All-Star break with a recent victory over the Washington Wizards.