- How Cavs Nearly Drafted Joel Embiid After He Trash-Talked David Griffin During Pre-Draft Workout
- Andre Drummond Conveys Sad Message About Being Away From Basketball
- Dan Gilbert and Quicken Loans Announce $1.2 Million Donation to Address Detroit Coronavirus Impact
- Report: Cavs Senior Director ‘Strong Candidate’ to Join Knicks Front Office
- Report: Canton Charge’s Season Expected to Be Cancelled Entirely
- Matthew Dellavedova Urges People to Take Social Distancing Seriously
- Barack Obama Dedicates Message to Kevin Love for ‘Setting Good Example’
- Kevin Love Praises Giannis Antetokounmpo for Also Donating $100K to Arena’s Staff
- LeBron James and Kevin Love Send Birthday Love to Tristan Thompson
- Report: Cavs to Compensate Staff Members as If All Games and Events Were Taking Place
Video: Kevin Porter Jr. Lets Out Loud Scream as He Suffers Devastating Knee Injury
- Updated: January 5, 2020
On Sunday night, that bright light might have been snuffed out.
In the third frame of Sunday’s game versus the Minnesota Timberwolves, Porter collapsed in pain after an apparent knee injury.
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) January 6, 2020
After the injury, he was immediately helped off the floor with help from the team’s staff.
Everybody from both teams huddled around Porter after he let out a loud scream. KPJ was helped off the floor with assistance. Will update when information comes available. #Cavs https://t.co/eNipCYq25R
— Spencer Davies (@SpinDavies) January 6, 2020
Given the nature of Porter’s exit from the game, a season-ending injury certainly seems possible.
Hopefully that is not the case. This is a developing story, and more information will be offered when it comes available.