- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
Video: Kevin Porter Jr. Lets Out Loud Scream as He Suffers Devastating Knee Injury
- Updated: January 5, 2020
On Sunday night, that bright light might have been snuffed out.
In the third frame of Sunday’s game versus the Minnesota Timberwolves, Porter collapsed in pain after an apparent knee injury.
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) January 6, 2020
After the injury, he was immediately helped off the floor with help from the team’s staff.
Everybody from both teams huddled around Porter after he let out a loud scream. KPJ was helped off the floor with assistance. Will update when information comes available. #Cavs https://t.co/eNipCYq25R
— Spencer Davies (@SpinDavies) January 6, 2020
Given the nature of Porter’s exit from the game, a season-ending injury certainly seems possible.
Hopefully that is not the case. This is a developing story, and more information will be offered when it comes available.