- Kevin Love Strongly Endorses J.R. Smith After Seeing Him Dominate Recent Workout
- Report: J.R. Smith Has Emerged as Leading Candidate to Replace Avery Bradley on Lakers Roster
- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
Video: Kevin Porter Jr. Lets Out Loud Scream as He Suffers Devastating Knee Injury
- Updated: January 5, 2020
On Sunday night, that bright light might have been snuffed out.
In the third frame of Sunday’s game versus the Minnesota Timberwolves, Porter collapsed in pain after an apparent knee injury.
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) January 6, 2020
After the injury, he was immediately helped off the floor with help from the team’s staff.
Everybody from both teams huddled around Porter after he let out a loud scream. KPJ was helped off the floor with assistance. Will update when information comes available. #Cavs https://t.co/eNipCYq25R
— Spencer Davies (@SpinDavies) January 6, 2020
Given the nature of Porter’s exit from the game, a season-ending injury certainly seems possible.
Hopefully that is not the case. This is a developing story, and more information will be offered when it comes available.