- J.B. Bickerstaff offers high praise for ‘uniqueness’ of Dean Wade
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff has ‘high expectations’ for Darius Garland next season
- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
Video: Kevin Porter Jr. Lets Out Loud Scream as He Suffers Devastating Knee Injury
- Updated: January 5, 2020
On Sunday night, that bright light might have been snuffed out.
In the third frame of Sunday’s game versus the Minnesota Timberwolves, Porter collapsed in pain after an apparent knee injury.
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) January 6, 2020
After the injury, he was immediately helped off the floor with help from the team’s staff.
Everybody from both teams huddled around Porter after he let out a loud scream. KPJ was helped off the floor with assistance. Will update when information comes available. #Cavs https://t.co/eNipCYq25R
— Spencer Davies (@SpinDavies) January 6, 2020
Given the nature of Porter’s exit from the game, a season-ending injury certainly seems possible.
Hopefully that is not the case. This is a developing story, and more information will be offered when it comes available.