- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Channing Frye Calls Cavs Organization ‘S— Show,’ Claims It Lied to Him, Kevin Love and J.R. Smith
- Updated: January 5, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers can’t seem to catch a break.
Now, the Cavs are receiving criticism from a former player.
Channing Frye, who played for the Cavs for four seasons, did not hold back in describing the messy situation in Cleveland.
I can’t do shit for that shit show https://t.co/TsLCGOrHOM
The thread started when the retired forward asked what had happened on the previous plays that led to Love’s show of frustration during a game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
One Twitter user pointed out that Love had the much smaller Chris Paul on him, but Cavs coach John Beilein called for him to set a screen instead of taking advantage of the mismatch.
After acknowledging the response with a retweet, ESPN’s Amin Elhassan joined in on the conversation and asked Frye to come out of retirement, to which Frye replied with the tweet above.
To further add to the mess, Frye also implied that the team had lied to him, Love and J.R. Smith.
While Frye did not mince words in his criticism of the Cavs organization, he made sure to compliment the fans and the city of Cleveland.
Never. I miss Cleveland and the people everyday. I had the greatest time ever there. They deserve only the best. The fans are unreal and the city is underrated. That being said i can disagree with what’s going on with the team. https://t.co/Umb0ojtLER