- Kevin Love Speculates How NBA Will Return for Rest of 2019-20 Season
- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Larry Nance Jr.: ‘I Have Zero Interest in Anything Basketball-Related Right Now’
- Report: Cavs’ Strength and Conditioning Trainers Keeping Team Ready
- Kyrie Irving Reveals Incredible Advice Kobe Bryant Gave Him Midway Through 2016 NBA Finals
- Kyrie Irving Shares Hilarious Story of Kobe Bryant Defending Him: ‘He Punched That S— Bro’
Report: Larry Nance Jr. Questionable Monday vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Updated: December 23, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers may be without one of their key bench players when they host the Atlanta Hawks on Monday.
Big man Larry Nance Jr. may not be able to play due to soreness in his left knee.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) December 23, 2019
Nance is averaging 8.6 points and 7.2 rebounds a game so far this season. He has somewhat expanded his game this year, as he’s currently attempting a career-high 3.0 three-point shots per contest while making 34.1 percent of them.
After a strong November that saw him average 11.0 points a game on 56.7 percent shooting, Nance has been struggling so far in December. He’s putting up just 4.4 points a game this month while making a paltry 36.2 percent of his shot attempts.
The Cavs are coming off back-to-back wins for the second time this season. They squeaked past the Charlotte Hornets, 100-98, on Wednesday, and then defeated the Memphis Grizzlies two days later, 114-107.
After facing Atlanta, Cleveland will have three full days off before embarking on a three-game road trip that includes contests against the Boston Celtics and Toronto Raptors.