- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
- Collin Sexton Discusses Close Relationship With Chris Paul, Says He Talks to Him Every Week
- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
Report: Larry Nance Jr. Questionable Monday vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Updated: December 23, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers may be without one of their key bench players when they host the Atlanta Hawks on Monday.
Big man Larry Nance Jr. may not be able to play due to soreness in his left knee.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) December 23, 2019
Nance is averaging 8.6 points and 7.2 rebounds a game so far this season. He has somewhat expanded his game this year, as he’s currently attempting a career-high 3.0 three-point shots per contest while making 34.1 percent of them.
After a strong November that saw him average 11.0 points a game on 56.7 percent shooting, Nance has been struggling so far in December. He’s putting up just 4.4 points a game this month while making a paltry 36.2 percent of his shot attempts.
The Cavs are coming off back-to-back wins for the second time this season. They squeaked past the Charlotte Hornets, 100-98, on Wednesday, and then defeated the Memphis Grizzlies two days later, 114-107.
After facing Atlanta, Cleveland will have three full days off before embarking on a three-game road trip that includes contests against the Boston Celtics and Toronto Raptors.