- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
- Updated: September 12, 2019
After showing off his range and handles during a training session with Chris Johnson recently, Darius Garland is getting his virtual image used hilariously by Ben Simmons on his Instagram story.
The image appears to be from NBA 2K20, which captured Garland’s features too well, perhaps. Garland’s mood in the game seems too intense, giving Simmons something to use to prank the Cleveland Cavaliers rookie.
Garland responded by taking a screenshot of the post from Simmons and using it in his own Instagram story, playfully calling the Philadelphia 76ers guard a “jerk.”
On Sunday, Garland impressed both Simmons and Johnson, a renowned NBA trainer, with his ridiculous handles and shooting ability during a workout. The 6-foot-2 guard’s incredible shot-making video was posted by Johnson on Instagram and it showed Simmons gushing over how good the 19-year old is.
The 76ers star has been working out with Johnson all summer long. One of his goals is to improve his outside shooting, but seeing Garland knock down shot after shot may have shown Simmons how far he is from being a deadeye shooter.
Garland’s performance should give Cavs fans hope that they have a potential Rookie of the Year candidate on their hands.