- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
- Report: Cavs Provide Updated Timetable on Dylan Windler’s Return From Injury
Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Updated: July 9, 2019
It has been quite the summer for Kevin Love and his girlfriend, Kate Bock.
The lovebirds have not ceased posting photos of their adventures around the world on social media. While other players appear to be quite envious of the Cleveland Cavaliers forward’s escapades, a former teammate is more enamored by the sight of Love’s swimsuit model girlfriend.
Richard Jefferson responded to one of Love’s Instagram posts, saying that he would rather see photos of Bock than anything else.
View this post on Instagram
Natural hot + cold contrast bath (hot spring and glacial river). Keeping the main thing the main thing away from home. Recovery is ?. Big thanks to @bradleyfriesen for the crazy trip, we will be back ????. Also shout out to the 2 retired ?’s @richardajefferson & @channingfrye …the 2nd pic is from @katebock —different flex than I’m used to but ??????
Love and Bock have been traveling to different locations since April. The Cavaliers missed the playoffs this past season, but it doesn’t look like Love misses playing basketball one bit. After making the Finals the past four years, Love deserves some much-needed rest and relaxation this year.