- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
- Larry Nance Jr. offers high praise for Miami Marlins’ historic hire of Kim Ng
Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Updated: July 9, 2019
It has been quite the summer for Kevin Love and his girlfriend, Kate Bock.
The lovebirds have not ceased posting photos of their adventures around the world on social media. While other players appear to be quite envious of the Cleveland Cavaliers forward’s escapades, a former teammate is more enamored by the sight of Love’s swimsuit model girlfriend.
Richard Jefferson responded to one of Love’s Instagram posts, saying that he would rather see photos of Bock than anything else.
View this post on Instagram
Natural hot + cold contrast bath (hot spring and glacial river). Keeping the main thing the main thing away from home. Recovery is ?. Big thanks to @bradleyfriesen for the crazy trip, we will be back ????. Also shout out to the 2 retired ?’s @richardajefferson & @channingfrye …the 2nd pic is from @katebock —different flex than I’m used to but ??????
Love and Bock have been traveling to different locations since April. The Cavaliers missed the playoffs this past season, but it doesn’t look like Love misses playing basketball one bit. After making the Finals the past four years, Love deserves some much-needed rest and relaxation this year.