- Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Pens Emotional Statement After Passing of Fred McLeod
- Austin Carr Can’t Hold Back Tears When Discussing Partnership With Fred McLeod
- Kevin Durant Says He Was Never One of Warriors, Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Best Friend’ in Entire League
- LeBron James, Channing Frye, and Cavs Players Respond to Passing of Fred McLeod
- Report: Cavs Mourn Passing of Play-By-Play Announcer Fred McLeod
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson Got Into Heated Altercation With Kanye West
- Darius Garland Impresses Both Ben Simmons and Renowned NBA Trainer With ‘Unlimited’ Range
- Cedi Osman Hits Buzzer-Beater, Dominates World Cup Game
- Report: Anderson Varejao Hints He’s Interested in Coming Back to Cavs
- Former NBA Big Man Thinks LeBron James, Cavs Prepared for Spurs Over Warriors in 2015
Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Updated: July 9, 2019
It has been quite the summer for Kevin Love and his girlfriend, Kate Bock.
The lovebirds have not ceased posting photos of their adventures around the world on social media. While other players appear to be quite envious of the Cleveland Cavaliers forward’s escapades, a former teammate is more enamored by the sight of Love’s swimsuit model girlfriend.
Richard Jefferson responded to one of Love’s Instagram posts, saying that he would rather see photos of Bock than anything else.
View this post on Instagram
Natural hot + cold contrast bath (hot spring and glacial river). Keeping the main thing the main thing away from home. Recovery is 🔑. Big thanks to @bradleyfriesen for the crazy trip, we will be back 🤘🏻🤘🏻. Also shout out to the 2 retired 🤡’s @richardajefferson & @channingfrye …the 2nd pic is from @katebock —different flex than I’m used to but 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Love and Bock have been traveling to different locations since April. The Cavaliers missed the playoffs this past season, but it doesn’t look like Love misses playing basketball one bit. After making the Finals the past four years, Love deserves some much-needed rest and relaxation this year.