- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
- J.R. Smith Says He Will Not Be Reaching Out to LeBron James or Lakers
Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Updated: July 9, 2019
It has been quite the summer for Kevin Love and his girlfriend, Kate Bock.
The lovebirds have not ceased posting photos of their adventures around the world on social media. While other players appear to be quite envious of the Cleveland Cavaliers forward’s escapades, a former teammate is more enamored by the sight of Love’s swimsuit model girlfriend.
Richard Jefferson responded to one of Love’s Instagram posts, saying that he would rather see photos of Bock than anything else.
View this post on Instagram
Natural hot + cold contrast bath (hot spring and glacial river). Keeping the main thing the main thing away from home. Recovery is 🔑. Big thanks to @bradleyfriesen for the crazy trip, we will be back 🤘🏻🤘🏻. Also shout out to the 2 retired 🤡’s @richardajefferson & @channingfrye …the 2nd pic is from @katebock —different flex than I’m used to but 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Love and Bock have been traveling to different locations since April. The Cavaliers missed the playoffs this past season, but it doesn’t look like Love misses playing basketball one bit. After making the Finals the past four years, Love deserves some much-needed rest and relaxation this year.