- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Richard Jefferson’s Hilarious Reaction to Tyronn Lue Talks Falling Apart With Lakers
- Updated: May 8, 2019
That all changed on Wednesday when it was shockingly reported that talks between the two sides had broken down and that the Lakers were shifting their search elsewhere.
The Lakers have decided to move on from Ty Lue as they search for their next head coach, having determined he isn't the right long-term fit for the organization, according to a team source.
— Tania Ganguli (@taniaganguli) May 8, 2019
Shortly after the news was first reported, former Cavs player Richard Jefferson took to Twitter to express his opinion on the news.
The replies are just as hilarious as the tweet itself, with one Lakers fan even asking Jefferson to come coach the maligned franchise.
Now, with Lue out of the picture, it’s anyone’s guess as to who the Lakers target next.
One thing is for certain. This kind of unrest and lack of clear direction is certainly not what James had in mind when he traded in the Wine and Gold for the Purple and Gold last summer.