- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Richard Jefferson’s Hilarious Reaction to Tyronn Lue Talks Falling Apart With Lakers
- Updated: May 8, 2019
That all changed on Wednesday when it was shockingly reported that talks between the two sides had broken down and that the Lakers were shifting their search elsewhere.
The Lakers have decided to move on from Ty Lue as they search for their next head coach, having determined he isn't the right long-term fit for the organization, according to a team source.
— Tania Ganguli (@taniaganguli) May 8, 2019
Shortly after the news was first reported, former Cavs player Richard Jefferson took to Twitter to express his opinion on the news.
The replies are just as hilarious as the tweet itself, with one Lakers fan even asking Jefferson to come coach the maligned franchise.
Now, with Lue out of the picture, it’s anyone’s guess as to who the Lakers target next.
One thing is for certain. This kind of unrest and lack of clear direction is certainly not what James had in mind when he traded in the Wine and Gold for the Purple and Gold last summer.