- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Richard Jefferson’s Hilarious Reaction to Tyronn Lue Talks Falling Apart With Lakers
- Updated: May 8, 2019
That all changed on Wednesday when it was shockingly reported that talks between the two sides had broken down and that the Lakers were shifting their search elsewhere.
The Lakers have decided to move on from Ty Lue as they search for their next head coach, having determined he isn't the right long-term fit for the organization, according to a team source.
— Tania Ganguli (@taniaganguli) May 8, 2019
Shortly after the news was first reported, former Cavs player Richard Jefferson took to Twitter to express his opinion on the news.
The replies are just as hilarious as the tweet itself, with one Lakers fan even asking Jefferson to come coach the maligned franchise.
Now, with Lue out of the picture, it’s anyone’s guess as to who the Lakers target next.
One thing is for certain. This kind of unrest and lack of clear direction is certainly not what James had in mind when he traded in the Wine and Gold for the Purple and Gold last summer.