- Kevin Love Strongly Endorses J.R. Smith After Seeing Him Dominate Recent Workout
- Report: J.R. Smith Has Emerged as Leading Candidate to Replace Avery Bradley on Lakers Roster
- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
Richard Jefferson’s Hilarious Reaction to Tyronn Lue Talks Falling Apart With Lakers
- Updated: May 8, 2019
That all changed on Wednesday when it was shockingly reported that talks between the two sides had broken down and that the Lakers were shifting their search elsewhere.
The Lakers have decided to move on from Ty Lue as they search for their next head coach, having determined he isn't the right long-term fit for the organization, according to a team source.
— Tania Ganguli (@taniaganguli) May 8, 2019
Shortly after the news was first reported, former Cavs player Richard Jefferson took to Twitter to express his opinion on the news.
The replies are just as hilarious as the tweet itself, with one Lakers fan even asking Jefferson to come coach the maligned franchise.
Now, with Lue out of the picture, it’s anyone’s guess as to who the Lakers target next.
One thing is for certain. This kind of unrest and lack of clear direction is certainly not what James had in mind when he traded in the Wine and Gold for the Purple and Gold last summer.