- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Cavs Players Clown on Odell Beckham Jr.’s Move to Cleveland Browns
- Updated: March 13, 2019
The NFL stole sports headlines on Monday when Pro Bowl wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. was traded to the Cleveland Browns in a blockbuster move.
While Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Browns fans were understandably jubilant, Cavs players couldn’t help but jokingly warn Beckham about his new home.
It all went down on social media.
While Beckham seems to be enjoying his offseason in sunny California, he’s more than used to frigid winters. He’s spent his entire NFL career in New York City playing for the Giants.
With the addition of Beckham, the Browns are now considered to be one of the most exciting young teams in the NFL.
If the Cavs can luck into a top draft pick in the upcoming 2019 NBA Draft, they could be well on their way to being considered one of the most exciting young teams in the NBA.