- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Cavs Players Clown on Odell Beckham Jr.’s Move to Cleveland Browns
- Updated: March 13, 2019
The NFL stole sports headlines on Monday when Pro Bowl wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. was traded to the Cleveland Browns in a blockbuster move.
While Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Browns fans were understandably jubilant, Cavs players couldn’t help but jokingly warn Beckham about his new home.
It all went down on social media.
While Beckham seems to be enjoying his offseason in sunny California, he’s more than used to frigid winters. He’s spent his entire NFL career in New York City playing for the Giants.
With the addition of Beckham, the Browns are now considered to be one of the most exciting young teams in the NFL.
If the Cavs can luck into a top draft pick in the upcoming 2019 NBA Draft, they could be well on their way to being considered one of the most exciting young teams in the NBA.