- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
- Kevin Love Speaks Out on Facing Dirk Nowitzki One Last Time
Cavs Players Clown on Odell Beckham Jr.’s Move to Cleveland Browns
- Updated: March 13, 2019
The NFL stole sports headlines on Monday when Pro Bowl wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. was traded to the Cleveland Browns in a blockbuster move.
While Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Browns fans were understandably jubilant, Cavs players couldn’t help but jokingly warn Beckham about his new home.
It all went down on social media.
While Beckham seems to be enjoying his offseason in sunny California, he’s more than used to frigid winters. He’s spent his entire NFL career in New York City playing for the Giants.
With the addition of Beckham, the Browns are now considered to be one of the most exciting young teams in the NFL.
If the Cavs can luck into a top draft pick in the upcoming 2019 NBA Draft, they could be well on their way to being considered one of the most exciting young teams in the NBA.