- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Cavs Players Clown on Odell Beckham Jr.’s Move to Cleveland Browns
- Updated: March 13, 2019
The NFL stole sports headlines on Monday when Pro Bowl wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. was traded to the Cleveland Browns in a blockbuster move.
While Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Browns fans were understandably jubilant, Cavs players couldn’t help but jokingly warn Beckham about his new home.
It all went down on social media.
While Beckham seems to be enjoying his offseason in sunny California, he’s more than used to frigid winters. He’s spent his entire NFL career in New York City playing for the Giants.
With the addition of Beckham, the Browns are now considered to be one of the most exciting young teams in the NFL.
If the Cavs can luck into a top draft pick in the upcoming 2019 NBA Draft, they could be well on their way to being considered one of the most exciting young teams in the NBA.