- Cavs Big Man Jordan Bell Reflects on Painful Series of Trades: ‘I Wanted to Fight Somebody’
- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
Kirk Cousins Explains Why He ‘Totally Understands’ Why LeBron James Left Cavs
- Updated: February 19, 2019
In the nearly nine years since, most have come to understand James’ 2010 offseason move, and that seems to include NFL star quarterback Kirk Cousins.
In 2010, I was mad at @KingJames for leaving Cleveland…but I’ve been in Miami for a total of 5 min and now I totally understand.
— Kirk Cousins (@KirkCousins8) February 19, 2019
The Minnesota Vikings quarterback has been spending a little quality time in Miami this week. From his social media posts, it sounds like the 30-year-old gunslinger is enjoying himself and learning to appreciate the city that attracted James away from Cleveland.
Unfortunately for Cousins, his tweet led to a bit of backlash.
After his thoughts went public, the Vikings faithful proceeded to slam Cousins for his words. He led the Vikings to a disappointing 8-7-1 record in his first season with the team, and fans are clearly still angry about it.
Whether he was simply sympathizing with James’ decision from almost a decade ago or was taking a shot at the brutal winter weather in Minnesota, his words didn’t sit well with the team’s supporters.
For Cousins’ sake, let’s hope Vikings fans forget about his tweets more quickly than Cavs fans forgot about the “Decision.”