- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Rajon Rondo’s Family Member Confronts Chris Paul’s Wife After Lakers-Rockets Brawl
- Updated: October 21, 2018
Lakers rising young forward Brandon Ingram began the altercation after shoving Rockets superstar James Harden out of frustration. That led to Rondo getting into Paul’s face, and the two exchanging blows afterwards.
— Lakers Daily (@LakersDailyCom) October 21, 2018
According to sources from The Athletic, it seems that one of Rondo’s family members confronted Paul’s wife Jada after the game.
Sources on @TheAthleticNBA @WatchStadium: Along with Chris Paul/Rajon Rondo altercation in Lakers-Rockets, one of Rondo’s family members confronted Paul’s wife, Jada. NBA investigating tonight’s on-court altercations ahead of Rockets/Clippers on Sunday.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 21, 2018
There are likely to be multiple-game suspensions for the punches thrown by Paul and Rondo. In addition, Ingram will be facing a minimum of a one-game suspension due to his initiating the entire brawl and his flying haymaker directed at Paul.
The Lakers fell 0-2 on the season as they lost to the Rockets, 124-115. They’ll get a chance to rebound from this one on Monday night against the Spurs.