- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Rajon Rondo’s Family Member Confronts Chris Paul’s Wife After Lakers-Rockets Brawl
- Updated: October 21, 2018
Lakers rising young forward Brandon Ingram began the altercation after shoving Rockets superstar James Harden out of frustration. That led to Rondo getting into Paul’s face, and the two exchanging blows afterwards.
— Lakers Daily (@LakersDailyCom) October 21, 2018
According to sources from The Athletic, it seems that one of Rondo’s family members confronted Paul’s wife Jada after the game.
Sources on @TheAthleticNBA @WatchStadium: Along with Chris Paul/Rajon Rondo altercation in Lakers-Rockets, one of Rondo’s family members confronted Paul’s wife, Jada. NBA investigating tonight’s on-court altercations ahead of Rockets/Clippers on Sunday.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 21, 2018
There are likely to be multiple-game suspensions for the punches thrown by Paul and Rondo. In addition, Ingram will be facing a minimum of a one-game suspension due to his initiating the entire brawl and his flying haymaker directed at Paul.
The Lakers fell 0-2 on the season as they lost to the Rockets, 124-115. They’ll get a chance to rebound from this one on Monday night against the Spurs.