- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Rajon Rondo’s Family Member Confronts Chris Paul’s Wife After Lakers-Rockets Brawl
- Updated: October 21, 2018
Lakers rising young forward Brandon Ingram began the altercation after shoving Rockets superstar James Harden out of frustration. That led to Rondo getting into Paul’s face, and the two exchanging blows afterwards.
— Lakers Daily (@LakersDailyCom) October 21, 2018
According to sources from The Athletic, it seems that one of Rondo’s family members confronted Paul’s wife Jada after the game.
Sources on @TheAthleticNBA @WatchStadium: Along with Chris Paul/Rajon Rondo altercation in Lakers-Rockets, one of Rondo’s family members confronted Paul’s wife, Jada. NBA investigating tonight’s on-court altercations ahead of Rockets/Clippers on Sunday.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 21, 2018
There are likely to be multiple-game suspensions for the punches thrown by Paul and Rondo. In addition, Ingram will be facing a minimum of a one-game suspension due to his initiating the entire brawl and his flying haymaker directed at Paul.
The Lakers fell 0-2 on the season as they lost to the Rockets, 124-115. They’ll get a chance to rebound from this one on Monday night against the Spurs.