- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Larry Nance Jr. After Signing Extension With Cavs: ‘I’m a Cleveland Guy at Heart’
- Updated: October 16, 2018
Larry Nance Jr. is beyond thrilled right now.
After signing a four-year, $45 million extension with the Cleveland Cavaliers, the big man was seen standing next to Cavs general manager Koby Altman, speaking to a crowd of what appears to be Cavs media representatives.
In the video, Nance fondly recalled his childhood memories, saying that he grew up in Cleveland watching his dad, Cavs legend Larry Nance Sr., play. And to the delight of the audience, Nance went on to add that he’s a Cleveland guy at heart.
Nance may not suit up for Wednesday night’s opening game against the Toronto Raptors due to an ankle sprain. However, his contract extension should come as good news for Cavs fans, who are guaranteed to get a talented player with great length and athleticism, and a commitment to playing tough on both ends of the floor.