- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
- J.R. Smith Writes Emotional Post Honoring Memory of Best Friend
- Toronto Raptors Consultant Explains How LeBron James Played Big Role in Team Being Up 3-1
Larry Nance Jr. After Signing Extension With Cavs: ‘I’m a Cleveland Guy at Heart’
- Updated: October 16, 2018
Larry Nance Jr. is beyond thrilled right now.
After signing a four-year, $45 million extension with the Cleveland Cavaliers, the big man was seen standing next to Cavs general manager Koby Altman, speaking to a crowd of what appears to be Cavs media representatives.
In the video, Nance fondly recalled his childhood memories, saying that he grew up in Cleveland watching his dad, Cavs legend Larry Nance Sr., play. And to the delight of the audience, Nance went on to add that he’s a Cleveland guy at heart.
Nance may not suit up for Wednesday night’s opening game against the Toronto Raptors due to an ankle sprain. However, his contract extension should come as good news for Cavs fans, who are guaranteed to get a talented player with great length and athleticism, and a commitment to playing tough on both ends of the floor.