- Report: J.R. Smith Has Emerged as Leading Candidate to Replace Avery Bradley on Lakers Roster
- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
- Tristan Thompson Reminisces on Cavs Championship as ‘Legendary Father’s Day’
Larry Nance Jr. After Signing Extension With Cavs: ‘I’m a Cleveland Guy at Heart’
- Updated: October 16, 2018
Larry Nance Jr. is beyond thrilled right now.
After signing a four-year, $45 million extension with the Cleveland Cavaliers, the big man was seen standing next to Cavs general manager Koby Altman, speaking to a crowd of what appears to be Cavs media representatives.
In the video, Nance fondly recalled his childhood memories, saying that he grew up in Cleveland watching his dad, Cavs legend Larry Nance Sr., play. And to the delight of the audience, Nance went on to add that he’s a Cleveland guy at heart.
Nance may not suit up for Wednesday night’s opening game against the Toronto Raptors due to an ankle sprain. However, his contract extension should come as good news for Cavs fans, who are guaranteed to get a talented player with great length and athleticism, and a commitment to playing tough on both ends of the floor.