- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Larry Nance Jr. After Signing Extension With Cavs: ‘I’m a Cleveland Guy at Heart’
- Updated: October 16, 2018
Larry Nance Jr. is beyond thrilled right now.
After signing a four-year, $45 million extension with the Cleveland Cavaliers, the big man was seen standing next to Cavs general manager Koby Altman, speaking to a crowd of what appears to be Cavs media representatives.
In the video, Nance fondly recalled his childhood memories, saying that he grew up in Cleveland watching his dad, Cavs legend Larry Nance Sr., play. And to the delight of the audience, Nance went on to add that he’s a Cleveland guy at heart.
Nance may not suit up for Wednesday night’s opening game against the Toronto Raptors due to an ankle sprain. However, his contract extension should come as good news for Cavs fans, who are guaranteed to get a talented player with great length and athleticism, and a commitment to playing tough on both ends of the floor.