- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Report: Cavs Wanted First-Round Pick in Exchange for Kyle Korver
- Updated: July 25, 2018
What the initial report did not include, however, was that the Cavs were apparently asking for quite a bit more in the deal.
Some clarification RE: the Cavs wanting a first-round pick from the Sixers for Korver. I should have been more clear in my initial tweet. https://t.co/49uFGHQBpW
— Ben Axelrod (@BenAxelrod) July 25, 2018
Based on the tweet, it seems there was a bit of confusion regarding the trade discussions between the Cavs and 76ers. What does seem clear is that unless Philadelphia decides it is willing to part ways with a first-round pick, they likely wont be granted the rights to the sharpshooting veteran.
With the NBA offseason in full swing, there is still quite a lot of time for the Cavs to make additional moves. It is unclear if the Cavs and 76ers will be able to finalize a deal for Korver, but there are likely several teams around the league who would jump to trade for him.
Only time will tell whether Korver’s future is in Cleveland, Philadelphia, or somewhere else.