- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
- Report: Cavs Provide Updated Timetable on Dylan Windler’s Return From Injury
Cavs Rumors: LeBron James Has Already Made His Free-Agency Decision
- Updated: June 26, 2018
Exactly where Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James will be playing next season remains a mystery, just days before he’s expected to officially become a free agent. However, there appear to be some hints that he may have already made a decision, based on his reported method of delivering that news.
Brandon “Scoop B” Robinson of Basketball Society indicated that when the time arrives for the decision to be announced, the platform of choice for James will be his own Uninterrupted brand.
What’s unique about this particular message is that it’s also reportedly connected to the release, via Instagram TV, of either a trailer or documentary for the movie, “Space Jam 2,” in which James will play the leading role. Two years ago, plans had been set in motion to make a sequel to the original film, which starred Hall of Famer Michael Jordan more than two decades ago.
Landon Buford of The Hype Magazine writes:
“I was also told that LeBron James had to let some of his sponsors know where he would be going.
“The reasoning behind it is that the contents of this said trailer will state where the King is actually going.”
Of course, the reality is that the front office, coaching staff, current roster and fan base of the Cavaliers aren’t concerned how the decision is announced. All of their focus will be zeroed in simply on which team James selects.