- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs Rumors: LeBron James Has Already Made His Free-Agency Decision
- Updated: June 26, 2018
Exactly where Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James will be playing next season remains a mystery, just days before he’s expected to officially become a free agent. However, there appear to be some hints that he may have already made a decision, based on his reported method of delivering that news.
Brandon “Scoop B” Robinson of Basketball Society indicated that when the time arrives for the decision to be announced, the platform of choice for James will be his own Uninterrupted brand.
What’s unique about this particular message is that it’s also reportedly connected to the release, via Instagram TV, of either a trailer or documentary for the movie, “Space Jam 2,” in which James will play the leading role. Two years ago, plans had been set in motion to make a sequel to the original film, which starred Hall of Famer Michael Jordan more than two decades ago.
Landon Buford of The Hype Magazine writes:
“I was also told that LeBron James had to let some of his sponsors know where he would be going.
“The reasoning behind it is that the contents of this said trailer will state where the King is actually going.”
Of course, the reality is that the front office, coaching staff, current roster and fan base of the Cavaliers aren’t concerned how the decision is announced. All of their focus will be zeroed in simply on which team James selects.