- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Cavs Rumors: LeBron James Has Already Made His Free-Agency Decision
- Updated: June 26, 2018
Exactly where Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James will be playing next season remains a mystery, just days before he’s expected to officially become a free agent. However, there appear to be some hints that he may have already made a decision, based on his reported method of delivering that news.
Brandon “Scoop B” Robinson of Basketball Society indicated that when the time arrives for the decision to be announced, the platform of choice for James will be his own Uninterrupted brand.
What’s unique about this particular message is that it’s also reportedly connected to the release, via Instagram TV, of either a trailer or documentary for the movie, “Space Jam 2,” in which James will play the leading role. Two years ago, plans had been set in motion to make a sequel to the original film, which starred Hall of Famer Michael Jordan more than two decades ago.
Landon Buford of The Hype Magazine writes:
“I was also told that LeBron James had to let some of his sponsors know where he would be going.
“The reasoning behind it is that the contents of this said trailer will state where the King is actually going.”
Of course, the reality is that the front office, coaching staff, current roster and fan base of the Cavaliers aren’t concerned how the decision is announced. All of their focus will be zeroed in simply on which team James selects.