- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
San Francisco Brewery Releases ‘LeBron Tears’ IPA
- Updated: June 16, 2018
On Saturday morning, Barebottle Brewing Company unveiled its latest beer release: a new IPA called “LeBron Tears.”
Lebron Tears 6.5% ABV – Hazy IPA Little known fact: KD, Steph, and Klay take opposing teams' hopes and dreams, and turn them into soul crushing 3-pointers. We took the tears from Sir James' Game 1 loss and distilled them into a hazy IPA, just for you. We also decided that Tears pair well with Mosaic hops. Sad! #barebottle #bernalbrewd #sanfrancisco #sf #bayarea #goodbeer #craftbeer #craftnotcrap #drinklocal #drinkcraftbeer #craftbrewery #sfbrewersguild #ilovebeer #beerlife #beerlove #instabeer #beertography #beerporn #beergeek
In the post, the company specifically mentions James’ reaction to teammate J.R. Smith’s infamous blunder in Game 1. That’s when Smith seemingly thought the Cavs had the lead in the closing seconds and dribbled out the clock rather than get a shot up or call a timeout. The Cavs went on to lose that critical Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
The Warriors can have their fun for now, but 2018 clearly showed some chinks in their armor, and it won’t be surprising if they were to be knocked off their throne in 2019.