- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers to Consider 2 Wild Cards With 5th Pick in Upcoming Draft
- Report: Darius Garland Did Not Meet With Cavs at NBA Draft Combine
- Channing Frye Explains Why He’s Excited About Cavs Landing 5th Pick in NBA Draft
- The Ringer’s Justin Verrier Says Cavs Getting 5th Pick Is ‘Comeuppance’ for Tanking Season
- Report: Cavs New Head Coach Personally Called All His Players by Phone on Tuesday
- David Griffin Reveals Why He Wanted Koby Altman and Cavs to Get 1st Pick in Draft
- Report: Zion Williamson Didn’t Want Cavs to Land 1st Overall Draft Pick
- Koby Altman Reacts to Cavs Getting No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- ESPN NBA Draft Lottery Footage Shows Cavs Landing 4th Overall Pick
San Francisco Brewery Releases ‘LeBron Tears’ IPA
- Updated: June 16, 2018
On Saturday morning, Barebottle Brewing Company unveiled its latest beer release: a new IPA called “LeBron Tears.”
Lebron Tears 6.5% ABV – Hazy IPA Little known fact: KD, Steph, and Klay take opposing teams' hopes and dreams, and turn them into soul crushing 3-pointers. We took the tears from Sir James' Game 1 loss and distilled them into a hazy IPA, just for you. We also decided that Tears pair well with Mosaic hops. Sad! #barebottle #bernalbrewd #sanfrancisco #sf #bayarea #goodbeer #craftbeer #craftnotcrap #drinklocal #drinkcraftbeer #craftbrewery #sfbrewersguild #ilovebeer #beerlife #beerlove #instabeer #beertography #beerporn #beergeek
In the post, the company specifically mentions James’ reaction to teammate J.R. Smith’s infamous blunder in Game 1. That’s when Smith seemingly thought the Cavs had the lead in the closing seconds and dribbled out the clock rather than get a shot up or call a timeout. The Cavs went on to lose that critical Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
The Warriors can have their fun for now, but 2018 clearly showed some chinks in their armor, and it won’t be surprising if they were to be knocked off their throne in 2019.