- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Waive Guard London Perrantes
- Updated: June 12, 2018
Sources: The Cleveland Cavaliers have waived guard London Perrantes, who is on a two-way contract.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) June 12, 2018
Perrantes began his NBA career as an undrafted rookie out of the University of Virginia in 2017. He initially signed with the San Antonio Spurs, but was later waived. He was then picked up by the Cavs on a two-way deal in mid-October.
As a member of the Cavs, Perrantes appeared in 14 games and logged seven points, five assists, four rebounds, and two steals in 66 minutes of play.
Now that he is on the market once again, the 6-foot-2 guard will likely participate in the NBA Summer League in hopes of joining a third team in his young career.