- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Waive Guard London Perrantes
- Updated: June 12, 2018
Sources: The Cleveland Cavaliers have waived guard London Perrantes, who is on a two-way contract.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) June 12, 2018
Perrantes began his NBA career as an undrafted rookie out of the University of Virginia in 2017. He initially signed with the San Antonio Spurs, but was later waived. He was then picked up by the Cavs on a two-way deal in mid-October.
As a member of the Cavs, Perrantes appeared in 14 games and logged seven points, five assists, four rebounds, and two steals in 66 minutes of play.
Now that he is on the market once again, the 6-foot-2 guard will likely participate in the NBA Summer League in hopes of joining a third team in his young career.