- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Waive Guard London Perrantes
- Updated: June 12, 2018
Sources: The Cleveland Cavaliers have waived guard London Perrantes, who is on a two-way contract.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) June 12, 2018
Perrantes began his NBA career as an undrafted rookie out of the University of Virginia in 2017. He initially signed with the San Antonio Spurs, but was later waived. He was then picked up by the Cavs on a two-way deal in mid-October.
As a member of the Cavs, Perrantes appeared in 14 games and logged seven points, five assists, four rebounds, and two steals in 66 minutes of play.
Now that he is on the market once again, the 6-foot-2 guard will likely participate in the NBA Summer League in hopes of joining a third team in his young career.