- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
Draymond Green Tells Tristan Thompson ‘I Don’t F— With You’ After Game 4
- Updated: June 12, 2018
Near the end of overtime in Game 1 of this year’s NBA Finals, Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green and Cleveland Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson nearly engaged in an on-court brawl. When the series ended in a four-game sweep for the Warriors eight nights later, some of those emotions lingered as Green refused to shake Thompson’s hand as he walked past him to celebrate with teammates.
The video below captures Green’s brief profane postgame interaction with Thompson:
— warriorsworld (@warriorsworld) June 12, 2018
In the Game 1 incident, Thompson took exception to remarks from Green after he was ejected and proceeded to push the basketball into Green’s face. After Green charged Thompson, the two had to be separated before Thompson was led off the court. At that point, Green mockingly waved to him.
Earlier in that game, Green also was involved in another situation with the Cavs’ LeBron James. Green poked James in the eye near the Cavaliers’ basket, with James commenting about still having blurry vision after the contest. The visible reminder of Green’s poke was something that lingered throughout the remainder of the brief series.