- Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love Voted Best Cavaliers Ever
- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
Draymond Green Tells Tristan Thompson ‘I Don’t F— With You’ After Game 4
- Updated: June 12, 2018
Near the end of overtime in Game 1 of this year’s NBA Finals, Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green and Cleveland Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson nearly engaged in an on-court brawl. When the series ended in a four-game sweep for the Warriors eight nights later, some of those emotions lingered as Green refused to shake Thompson’s hand as he walked past him to celebrate with teammates.
The video below captures Green’s brief profane postgame interaction with Thompson:
— warriorsworld (@warriorsworld) June 12, 2018
In the Game 1 incident, Thompson took exception to remarks from Green after he was ejected and proceeded to push the basketball into Green’s face. After Green charged Thompson, the two had to be separated before Thompson was led off the court. At that point, Green mockingly waved to him.
Earlier in that game, Green also was involved in another situation with the Cavs’ LeBron James. Green poked James in the eye near the Cavaliers’ basket, with James commenting about still having blurry vision after the contest. The visible reminder of Green’s poke was something that lingered throughout the remainder of the brief series.