- Larry Nance Jr. Shouts Out Ja Morant After Impressive March Madness Debut
- Collin Sexton Ties Spurs Legend Tim Duncan With Incredible Scoring Feat
- Tristan Thompson Details Why He’s Been So Impressed With Collin Sexton Lately
- Tristan Thompson Takes Shot at Cavs Reporter for Spreading Misinformation About Him
- Collin Sexton Says Teammates Would ‘Scream and Yell’ at Him for Not Shooting 3-Pointers
- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
Draymond Green Tells Tristan Thompson ‘I Don’t F— With You’ After Game 4
- Updated: June 12, 2018
Near the end of overtime in Game 1 of this year’s NBA Finals, Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green and Cleveland Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson nearly engaged in an on-court brawl. When the series ended in a four-game sweep for the Warriors eight nights later, some of those emotions lingered as Green refused to shake Thompson’s hand as he walked past him to celebrate with teammates.
The video below captures Green’s brief profane postgame interaction with Thompson:
— warriorsworld (@warriorsworld) June 12, 2018
In the Game 1 incident, Thompson took exception to remarks from Green after he was ejected and proceeded to push the basketball into Green’s face. After Green charged Thompson, the two had to be separated before Thompson was led off the court. At that point, Green mockingly waved to him.
Earlier in that game, Green also was involved in another situation with the Cavs’ LeBron James. Green poked James in the eye near the Cavaliers’ basket, with James commenting about still having blurry vision after the contest. The visible reminder of Green’s poke was something that lingered throughout the remainder of the brief series.