- Report: Some Cavs members thought Dylan Windler was ‘destined’ for starting spot last season
- Report: Cavs have been ‘impressed’ by Isaac Okoro in team training camp
- Report: Major update offered on Kevin Porter Jr.’s weapons and drug charges
- Cavs fans salivate via social media at thought of LeBron James retiring in Cleveland with son Bronny
- Cavs release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Report: Several key Cavs players miss Friday’s practice due to COVID-19
- Tristan Thompson explains how he’ll help take Celtics, Jayson Tatum to ‘whole different level’
- Report: Cavs guard Darius Garland put on insane amount of weight over summer
- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
Draymond Green Tells Tristan Thompson ‘I Don’t F— With You’ After Game 4
- Updated: June 12, 2018
Near the end of overtime in Game 1 of this year’s NBA Finals, Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green and Cleveland Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson nearly engaged in an on-court brawl. When the series ended in a four-game sweep for the Warriors eight nights later, some of those emotions lingered as Green refused to shake Thompson’s hand as he walked past him to celebrate with teammates.
The video below captures Green’s brief profane postgame interaction with Thompson:
— warriorsworld (@warriorsworld) June 12, 2018
In the Game 1 incident, Thompson took exception to remarks from Green after he was ejected and proceeded to push the basketball into Green’s face. After Green charged Thompson, the two had to be separated before Thompson was led off the court. At that point, Green mockingly waved to him.
Earlier in that game, Green also was involved in another situation with the Cavs’ LeBron James. Green poked James in the eye near the Cavaliers’ basket, with James commenting about still having blurry vision after the contest. The visible reminder of Green’s poke was something that lingered throughout the remainder of the brief series.