- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
Report: Klay Thompson’s Surprising Status Update For Game 2
- Updated: June 2, 2018
Despite coming back in Game 1 of the NBA Finals to finish out the rest of the game, Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson is now being listed as “questionable” for Game 2 against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Official team tag on Klay Thompson for Game 2 — Questionable.
— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater) June 2, 2018
Thompson was injured in the first quarter of Game 1 due to Cavs guard J.R. Smith accidentally sliding into his legs.
He went to the locker room briefly, before returning and finishing out the rest of the game.
Although Thompson knows the play by Smith wasn’t intentional, he was apparently “pissed off” that his ankle took damage nonetheless.
Warriors guard Klay Thompson (ankle) says he is optimistic he will play in Game 2, "I'm going to do what I possibly can to play." He added that the under cut accidental slip from Cavs guard JR Smith on the play in which he hurt his ankle wasn't intentional but it "pissed me off."
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpearsESPN) June 2, 2018
Regardless of Thompson’s official tag for Game 2, he will likely do everything he can to suit up and give his team a chance to go up 2-0 in the NBA Finals.
Game 2 gets underway on Sunday at 8:00 pm ET.