- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Spurs Player Wants to See LeBron James Sign With San Antonio This Offseason
- Updated: April 5, 2018
“Obviously, they’ll make it work. They’ll find a way, I’m sure,” Green said. “I think he’ll fit in perfectly.”
Green has some experience playing alongside James, as the two were teammates in Cleveland during the 2009-10 season. Based on his comments, it seems that he would like to play alongside the four-time MVP once again.
“For him, not just us, but any team where they have good coaching or a good organization or a good surrounding or a good foundation, I think we’ll take him in and a win a lot of games and also be a contender,” he said.
“He himself can make any team a contender. Being in the Spurs organization, obviously with Pop, and depending on who they’ll be able to keep—
“If they can still keep Kawhi and [LaMarcus Aldridge] and those foundational pieces, it would be interesting to see.”
With the playoffs just over two a week away, James’ focus couldn’t be further away from his impending free agency. However, it is clear that the James sweepstakes have already begun. Hopefully, the Cavs have done enough this season to convince James that he should continue his career as the hometown hero of Northeast Ohio.