- Steve Kerr Heavily Praises Cavs Upon Unprecedented Hiring of Lindsay Gottlieb
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
LeBron’s First Social Media Post Since Zero Dark Thirty-23
- Updated: June 15, 2017
The NBA Finals have officially concluded as the Cleveland Cavaliers fell in five games to the Golden State Warriors on Monday night.
And after superstar LeBron James’ seventh straight trip to the Finals, a much-needed rest is in order.
Since the beginning of the playoffs, James has stayed away from all activity on social media, a James-coined phase known as “Zero Dark Thiry-23.” However, since the playoffs officially ended on Monday night, the three-time NBA champion resumed his activity on Instagram with an endearing post to his now 10-year-old son.
“Happy Bday Bryce Maximus!! Can’t believe you’re 10 years old man,” James wrote on Instagram. “Time is serious flying. Love you Young 👑 and u make me proud to be your father every single day!! #ZhuriLikeThatsMyCakeToo 😂😂😂😂”
After a grueling 2016-17 NBA season, spending some quality time with his family is just what the King had in mind.