- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
LeBron’s First Social Media Post Since Zero Dark Thirty-23
- Updated: June 15, 2017
The NBA Finals have officially concluded as the Cleveland Cavaliers fell in five games to the Golden State Warriors on Monday night.
And after superstar LeBron James’ seventh straight trip to the Finals, a much-needed rest is in order.
Since the beginning of the playoffs, James has stayed away from all activity on social media, a James-coined phase known as “Zero Dark Thiry-23.” However, since the playoffs officially ended on Monday night, the three-time NBA champion resumed his activity on Instagram with an endearing post to his now 10-year-old son.
“Happy Bday Bryce Maximus!! Can’t believe you’re 10 years old man,” James wrote on Instagram. “Time is serious flying. Love you Young 👑 and u make me proud to be your father every single day!! #ZhuriLikeThatsMyCakeToo 😂😂😂😂”
After a grueling 2016-17 NBA season, spending some quality time with his family is just what the King had in mind.