- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Updated: April 17, 2017
Call it superstition, tradition, or just a way to ease the mind during the NBA playoffs, but Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James is continuing a ritual that he apparently had started during a Boston Celtics game last year.
That is, consuming whatever Vito Corleone film and literature he can get his hands on aka “The Godfather.”
As previously mentioned, James was spotted reading the “The Godfather” on the way to a Celtics game last year, and according to Chris Broussard of ESPN, watched the movie rendition of it at least six times during last year’s postseason.
More recently, James was seen with the novel version during a team workout, courtesy of Richard Jefferson’s Snapchat.
Whether James reads “The Godfather” six times or 66 times this year, fans or critics surely won’t be complaining if the three-time NBA champion once again is hoisting the Larry O’Brien Trophy at the end of the season.