- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Top 10 Players Who Do Not Like LeBron James
- Updated: April 17, 2016
Greatness tends to breed jealousy, and with LeBron James being the best player in the game today, he has brought with him some “haters” through the course of his career.
As the 2016 NBA Playoffs get set to begin, we take a look back at the most infamous players who have not taken a liking to King James.
10. Danny Granger
Going back to his Miami Heat days, James has had his fair share of playoff battles with Granger and the Indiana Pacers. The two were constantly seeing getting into verbal and physical altercations. The most memorable being Game 2 in Miami when James was seen throwing a elbow at Granger, who retaliated by getting into LeBron’s face.
Next: Patrick Beverley