- Report: Cavs 2019-20 Season Officially Over With Major NBA Announcement
- Report: Cavs Player Reacts to Team’s Season Likely Being Over
- Kevin Porter Jr. Depicts Powerful Image of Cavs Jersey Honoring George Floyd
- Report: Cavs Now Have Highest Odds to Receive No. 1 Pick in 2020 NBA Draft
- Kendrick Perkins Destroys James Dolan for Remaining Silent Amidst Civil Rights Protests
- Cavs Star Kevin Love Reacts to the Death of His Godfather Wes Unseld
- Tristan Thompson, Kevin Love and Other Cavs Players Unite in Support of Black Lives Matter
- J.R. Smith Says Cavs Told Him ‘One Person Doesn’t Define Our Team’ After LeBron James Left
- Darius Garland Organizes Cleanup in Downtown Nashville After Bouts of Vandalism and Destruction
- Video: J.R. Smith Expresses Deep Regret After Beating Up White Kid
LeBron Sends Message to Teammates: ‘You Motherf*ckers Want to Play?’
- Updated: November 15, 2015
When you’re playing with the best player in the world, you better be prepared to take a tongue-lashing every once in a while.
Playing against the New York Knicks on Friday night, LeBron James was visibly fed up with the play of his teammates and was caught saying something along the lines of, “You motherf*ckers want to play?”
Well, at least the Cleveland Cavaliers won.