- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Cavs News: LeBron James Elected First Vice President of NBPA
- Updated: February 13, 2015
It was reported earlier today by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports that LeBron James has been elected the first Vice President of the National Basketball Players Association.
LeBron James has been elected first Vice President of the NBPA, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) February 13, 2015
This election comes as no surprise as James has become increasingly involved with NBA labor issues throughout his career both as a leader and a spokesman.
James will join Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul on cabinet. Paul is currently the president of the NBPA and James’ longtime friend.