- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
Cavs News: LeBron James Elected First Vice President of NBPA
- Updated: February 13, 2015
It was reported earlier today by Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports that LeBron James has been elected the first Vice President of the National Basketball Players Association.
LeBron James has been elected first Vice President of the NBPA, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) February 13, 2015
This election comes as no surprise as James has become increasingly involved with NBA labor issues throughout his career both as a leader and a spokesman.
James will join Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul on cabinet. Paul is currently the president of the NBPA and James’ longtime friend.