- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Report: LeBron James to Miss Season Finale vs. Raptors, Kyrie Irving Remains Questionable
- Updated: April 11, 2017
According to Jason Lloyd of TheAthletic.com, the Cleveland Cavaliers will once again be without the services of superstar LeBron James for their regular season finale against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night.
LeBron James will not play in Wednesday's season finale against the Raptors, per a team source. Kyrie Irving is a possibility, however.
— Jason Lloyd (@JasonLloydNBA) April 11, 2017
In addition, point guard Kyrie Irving remains questionable with tendinitis in his surgically repaired left knee.
The Cavs are evidently valuing rest over seeding, as the Boston Celtics now have a full one-game lead over the Cavs for the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference. If the Cavs end up beating the Raptors on Wednesday and the Celtics lose their matchup against the Bucks, the Cavs would reclaim the No. 1 seed heading into the postseason.