- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Defensive Woes Doom Cavs
- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
Cavs News: Cavaliers Update Statuses of LeBron James and Kyle Korver
- Updated: February 27, 2017
The health statuses of two Cleveland Cavaliers veterans, LeBron James and Kyle Korver, were updated on Monday morning. Both have been ruled as questionable for Cleveland’s Monday night home game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
LeBron remains questionable for tonight.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) February 27, 2017
Korver (knee) is also questionable. He is currently getting up some shots. #Cavs
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) February 27, 2017
James missed the Cavs’ Saturday night home loss to the Chicago Bulls due to strep throat, while Korver suffered an injured knee with 2:59 left in the game, limping off the court. Following the contest, Korver indicated that no ligaments had been damaged, though his status remained up in the air concerning Monday’s game.
The next game for the Cavaliers after Monday night will be on the road Wednesday night against the Boston Celtics. That game marks the beginning of a tough March for the Cavs, who will play 12 of their 17 games during the month on the road.