- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Denver Nuggets Game Recap: Bringing the D
- Report: Pat Riley Killed Two Trade Deals to Avoid Helping LeBron James
- Video: Colin Cowherd Reveals Why Cavs Will Once Again Win NBA Title
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Nearing a Decision on Forward Derrick Williams
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Game Recap: Running Out of Gas
Video: LeBron James Directly Addresses Rumors of Him ‘Pushing’ for Carmelo Anthony
- Updated: February 7, 2017
After it was reported by Frank Isola of the New York Daily News that Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James had “pushed” the team’s front office to trade for New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony at all costs, it looks like The King has spoken himself.
After the team’s impressive 140-135 victory over the Washington Wizards on Monday night, James was asked what he thought about the rumors and didn’t mince words when giving his response.
Cavaliers' LeBron James on Kevin Love for Carmelo Anthony trade rumor w/ Knicks: "It's trash" pic.twitter.com/86AK8SgiB8
— Ben Golliver (@BenGolliver) February 7, 2017
It’s now crystal clear that neither the Cavs nor James has any interest in parting ways with power forward Kevin Love any time soon, especially after his 39-point, 12-rebound outing on Monday night.