- J.R. Smith Addresses His Status for Game 3 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Latest NBA 2K17 Update Reveals New Ratings for Cavs Players
- Video: Kevin Love Hilariously Interrupts LeBron James During Postgame Press Conference
- LeBron James Passes Magic Johnson on All-Time Playoff Steals List
- Warriors Roasted on Twitter for Stealing Cavs’ Playoff Slogan and Design
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers Game 2 Recap: Big 3 Goes Off in Game 2 Victory
- Kyrie Irving Drains 3-Pointer in Lance Stephenson’s Face, Proceeds to Talk Trash
- LeBron James Alters Free-Throw Shooting Technique With Help From Kyle Korver
- LeBron James Continues Odd Playoff Tradition Into 2017 NBA Playoffs
- Warriors Shamelessly Steal Cavs’ Entire Playoff Slogan and Design
Video: LeBron James Directly Addresses Rumors of Him ‘Pushing’ for Carmelo Anthony
- Updated: February 7, 2017
After it was reported by Frank Isola of the New York Daily News that Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James had “pushed” the team’s front office to trade for New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony at all costs, it looks like The King has spoken himself.
After the team’s impressive 140-135 victory over the Washington Wizards on Monday night, James was asked what he thought about the rumors and didn’t mince words when giving his response.
Cavaliers' LeBron James on Kevin Love for Carmelo Anthony trade rumor w/ Knicks: "It's trash" pic.twitter.com/86AK8SgiB8
— Ben Golliver (@BenGolliver) February 7, 2017
It’s now crystal clear that neither the Cavs nor James has any interest in parting ways with power forward Kevin Love any time soon, especially after his 39-point, 12-rebound outing on Monday night.