- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
NBA Says Refs Missed Two Crucial Calls in Last Two Minutes of Christmas Day Game
- Updated: December 26, 2016
Although the Cleveland Cavaliers came away with a narrow 109-108 victory over the Golden State Warriors on Christmas Day, some fans are claiming that the outcome would have been different if two crucial fouls were called down the stretch.
According to a review of the officiating in the final two minutes of the game, the NBA states that Richard Jefferson should have been called for a tripping foul on the Warriors’ Kevin Durant on the final possession of the contest.
In addition, the NBA is stating that Cavs superstar LeBron James should have been called for a technical foul for hanging on the rim with 1:43 remaining in the game.
The two calls would have undoubtedly made a difference, however, there’s no telling how many calls the referees missed in the first 46 minutes of the game, which a majority of could have been called in Cleveland’s favor.