- Nate Robinson Addresses Cavs’ Need for Backup Point Guard
- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
Video: Skip Bayless Admits LeBron James Is Better All-Around Than Michael Jordan
- Updated: September 29, 2016
On Fox Sports 1’s new show “Undisputed,” former NFL tight end Shannon Sharpe and former “First Take” co-host Skip Bayless went toe to toe on the debate, and the results were quite surprising.
Sharpe made a case for Jordan being the better scorer and having more of a killer instinct than James, but ultimately went on to say that there was no way that Jordan was an all-around better player than James.
Per usual, Bayless made his derogatory remarks towards James, but surprisingly ended up conceding the point that James is indeed the better all-around player.
“I got that. And I’ll always say LeBron’s still the best passer in all of basketball, I give you all around,” Bayless says in response to Sharpe.
— UNDISPUTED (@undisputed) September 28, 2016