- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Video: Skip Bayless Admits LeBron James Is Better All-Around Than Michael Jordan
- Updated: September 29, 2016
On Fox Sports 1’s new show “Undisputed,” former NFL tight end Shannon Sharpe and former “First Take” co-host Skip Bayless went toe to toe on the debate, and the results were quite surprising.
Sharpe made a case for Jordan being the better scorer and having more of a killer instinct than James, but ultimately went on to say that there was no way that Jordan was an all-around better player than James.
Per usual, Bayless made his derogatory remarks towards James, but surprisingly ended up conceding the point that James is indeed the better all-around player.
“I got that. And I’ll always say LeBron’s still the best passer in all of basketball, I give you all around,” Bayless says in response to Sharpe.
— UNDISPUTED (@undisputed) September 28, 2016