- LaVar Ball Fires Back at LeBron James and His Angry Comments
- LeBron James Helps Design Sneaker for Disabled Athletes
- Video: LeBron James Takes Shot at NBA for Criticizing Rest Days
- LeBron James Angrily Responds to LaVar Ball’s Comments About His Kids
- LeBron Responds to Public Outrage of Teams Resting Players During NBA Season
- Video: LeBron James Clears the Bench So Kevin Love Can Take a Seat
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Lakers Game Recap: Big 3 Combine for 101, Cavs Clinch Playoff Berth
- Video: LeBron James Casually Sips Coffee From Bench During Cavs-Clippers Game
- NBA Lashes Out at David Griffin for Sitting Out Big 3, Griffin Fires Back
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game Recap: Rest Day
Video: Skip Bayless Admits LeBron James Is Better All-Around Than Michael Jordan
- Updated: September 29, 2016
On Fox Sports 1’s new show “Undisputed,” former NFL tight end Shannon Sharpe and former “First Take” co-host Skip Bayless went toe to toe on the debate, and the results were quite surprising.
Sharpe made a case for Jordan being the better scorer and having more of a killer instinct than James, but ultimately went on to say that there was no way that Jordan was an all-around better player than James.
Per usual, Bayless made his derogatory remarks towards James, but surprisingly ended up conceding the point that James is indeed the better all-around player.
“I got that. And I’ll always say LeBron’s still the best passer in all of basketball, I give you all around,” Bayless says in response to Sharpe.
— UNDISPUTED (@undisputed) September 28, 2016