- Cavs Rumors: DeAndre Liggins Likely to Win Final Roster Spot on Cavaliers
- Video: LeBron James and Teammates Erupt as Cleveland Indians Advance to World Series
- J.R. Smith Responds to Alleged Racism Towards Jeremy Lin and Asian-Americans
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards Preseason Game Recap: Late Comeback Falls Short
- Video: LeBron James Drives the Lane and Throws Down Two-Handed Hammer
- Kyle Lowry Says He Knows How Raptors Can Beat Cavs in Playoffs
- Tyronn Lue Compares LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant
- NBA General Managers Predict Who Will Win Fifth MVP Award in 2016-17
- Four Reasons the Cleveland Cavaliers Should Pursue Chris Bosh in 2017
- Iconic LeBron James Banner to Be Replaced in Downtown Cleveland
Cavs Rumors: Inside Source Claims Dwyane Wade to Cavs Deal Is Done
- Updated: July 5, 2016
Although it’s still merely speculation at the moment, one source claims that the Dwyane Wade to Cleveland deal is done.
That source is none other than Austin Carr’s son, Jason Carr, who reportedly also called the Kevin Love to Cleveland deal early on.
Jason Carr, son of Austin says that Wade to Cavs is done. Even though it wasn't much of a secret he called the Love deal early @FearTheSword
— J Kemp (@JKemp1997) July 5, 2016
It is also very interesting to note, that Miami Heat columnist Ethan J. Skolnick is claiming that if LeBron James actually wants Wade in Cleveland, it will likely come to fruition.
— Keith Britton (@KeithBritton86) July 5, 2016