- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have Yet to Hold a Practice Session in 2017
- Klay Thompson Sneak Disses Cleveland Cavaliers During Radio Interview
Cavs Rumors: Inside Source Claims Dwyane Wade to Cavs Deal Is Done
- Updated: July 5, 2016
Although it’s still merely speculation at the moment, one source claims that the Dwyane Wade to Cleveland deal is done.
That source is none other than Austin Carr’s son, Jason Carr, who reportedly also called the Kevin Love to Cleveland deal early on.
Jason Carr, son of Austin says that Wade to Cavs is done. Even though it wasn't much of a secret he called the Love deal early @FearTheSword
— J Kemp (@JKemp1997) July 5, 2016
It is also very interesting to note, that Miami Heat columnist Ethan J. Skolnick is claiming that if LeBron James actually wants Wade in Cleveland, it will likely come to fruition.
— Keith Britton (@KeithBritton86) July 5, 2016