- Richard Jefferson Fires Retaliatory Shot at Stephen Curry’s ‘Champagne’ Comments
- Video: LeBron James Shuts Down Heckling Warriors Fan With Perfect Response
- LeBron James Addresses Draymond Green’s Dirty Flagrant Foul
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: File and Forget
- Video: Richard Jefferson Goes at Draymond Green After Flagrant Foul on LeBron
- David Griffin Compares LeBron James to Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time
- Report: Carmelo Anthony Would Waive No-Trade Clause to Come to Cleveland
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Sacramento Kings Game Recap: Back on Track
- Kyrie Irving to Pay Tuition of 12-Year-Old Student at Former High School
- Video: LeBron James Makes Special Announcement via Uninterrupted Platform
LeBron James Purchases $21 Million Mansion in Los Angeles
- Updated: November 11, 2015
Knowing that the news, which was first reported by the entertainment magazine Variety, would set off speculation about James’ future with the Cavaliers, a spokesman for the superstar told ESPN.com that there was nothing for Cleveland fans to worry about:
“This is not a basketball decision. He enjoys L.A. as a vacation spot and as a place to relax in the offseason,” said the source.
The home, which was built in 2011 for a real estate developer and his family, is located in the Brentwood district of the city. It has six bedrooms, seven bathrooms and covers approximately 9,350 square feet.
Over the past year, James has made a prominent appearance in the Amy Schumer comedy, “Trainwreck,” and also serves as an executive producer for the Starz series, “Survivor’s Remorse.” Having established a relationship with other entertainment companies that are based in Los Angeles, his business footprint in the industry is expected to continue increasing in the years ahead.
James is making just under $23 million this season and is expected to opt out of his two-year contract with the Cavs next July. Due to an expected large jump in the league’s salary cap, he’ll undoubtedly receive a huge salary increase.