- Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Recap: New Big 3 Combine for 71 in Tight Win
- Video: LeBron James Throws Filthy Bounce Pass Through Andrew Wiggins’ Legs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers to Increase Payroll After Kevin Love’s Injury
- LeBron James Speaks Out on Effect of Kevin Love’s Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Miss Six Weeks After Undergoing Knee Surgery
- Report: Cavs Release Updated Timetable for J.R. Smith’s Return
- Cavs Concerned Kevin Love Could Be in Line for ‘Extended Absence’
- Cavs News: Cleveland Cavaliers Trade Chris Andersen to Charlotte Hornets
- LeBron James Gives His Opinion on Derrick Williams’ Future With Cavs
- Report: Kevin Love Could Miss Extended Period of Time Due to Injury
Video: Top 5 Plays from Kyrie Irving’s Career Night
- Updated: March 14, 2015
In what was likely the best NBA game so far this season, Kyrie Irving stole the show with a performance of epic proportions. The first overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft out of Duke University was a man on a mission, scoring a NBA season-high 57 points on the night in the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ thrilling 128-125 overtime victory over the San Antonio Spurs at the AT&T Center.
His eye-popping display in San Antonio had it all: amazingly efficient shooting from the field (a ridiculous 20 of 32 from the floor), masterful three-point shooting (seven of seven from behind the arc), great defense (four steals), perfection from the free throw line (10 of 10 from the charity stripe) and top-tier ball-handling skills. Here’s a countdown of Irving’s top five plays from his legendary night.
5. Irving Shakes Manu out of His Shoes
The average NBA fan would likely think that Spurs shooting guard Manu Ginobili (a future HOF inductee, four-time NBA champion and two-time NBA All-Star) would not receive publicity for something like this. Well, Irving indeed proved us wrong as he made the Argentinean look foolish.
Next: The Disappearing Act