- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Isaac Okoro to miss game vs. Knicks due to health and safety protocols
- Updated: December 29, 2020
Okoro, who was ruled out with a left foot sprain, is also being held out due to health and safety protocols.
Isaac Okoro has been placed on the health and safety protocol per the NBA injury report.
— Evan Dammarell (@AmNotEvan) December 29, 2020
Okoro has appeared in two games for the Cavs this season, starting both.
He is averaging 5.5 points, 3.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.
Okoro has been playing big minutes for Cleveland at 37.5 per game, but he will need to clear the health and safety protocols as well as overcome his foot injury to get back on the court.
The Cavs and the Knicks will both be without their top draft pick tonight, as the Knicks’ Obi Toppin is out with a calf strain.
The Cavs lost both of their preseason matchups to the Knicks, but they have started the regular season 3-0.