- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Report: Cavs to be without 6 key players tonight vs. Knicks
- Updated: December 16, 2020
The Cleveland Cavaliers will be without a bevy of players for their preseason duel against the New York Knicks on Wednesday night.
#Cavs injury report has Matthew Dellavedova (concussion), Kevin Love (calf strain), Larry Nance Jr. (concussion), Cedi Osman (ankle sprain), Kevin Porter Jr. (personal reasons) and Collin Sexton (ankle sprain) all listed as OUT for tonight's preseason game against the Knicks.
— Kelsey Russo (@kelseyyrusso) December 16, 2020
Both players got beat up in separate matchups versus the Indiana Pacers.
As a matter of fact, these preseason games are great platforms to heat up for the upcoming regular season.
Sexton, 21, had a breakout campaign last year. He put up 20.8 points, 3.1 boards and 3.0 assists per game last season.