- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Video: Isaac Okoro surprises his parents with brand new Range Rover moments after getting drafted
- Updated: November 18, 2020
Draft day in the NBA is a day when dreams come true, not just for players who get drafted, but also for the families involved.
New Cleveland Cavalier Isaac Okoro gave his parents an awesome gift shortly after being selected with the fifth overall pick in Wednesday’s draft.
— Cavaliers Nation (@WeAreCavsNation) November 19, 2020
Okoro played one season with the Auburn University Tigers and racked up some individual awards, mostly for his defense.
A 6-foot-6 forward, he fills perhaps the Cavs’ biggest positional need at the 3 spot.
Cleveland finished second to last in the NBA this past season in defensive rating. If Okoro’s talent at that end of the floor translates well to the pros, he could greatly help.
For now at least, he and his family are living the dream.