- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Updated: November 17, 2020
The University of Wisconsin product quoted a tweet that suggested that he could be a low-cost option for the Milwaukee Bucks next season by saying he’d “play for free.”
Lmao I’d play for free 😂 https://t.co/lTCbCZwn7V
The Bucks made a massive move on Monday night, as they reportedly traded for New Orleans Pelicans guard Jrue Holiday.
In addition, Milwaukee traded more of its bench depth in a reported sign-and-trade deal for Sacramento Kings guard Bogdan Bogdanovic.
Milwaukee will likely be up against the cap, meaning it will need to sign some players to minimum deals to fill out its roster.
Dekker last played in the NBA during the 2018-19 season for the Cavs and Washington Wizards.
For his career, Dekker had averaged 5.5 points and 3.0 rebounds per game.